Monday, December 9, 2013

New calling

Hello All

I wanted to send out one last post to let everyone know that I have a new calling and I am so excited about it.  Sister Coates will be our new Food Storage person.  I am so excited to turn everything over to her.  She is wonderful as you all know and we do and fantastic job!  I want all of you to know how much I have learned these past few years about food storage.  I am excited to tell you that at our house we have a good start on our food storage and will continue to work on it.  It has been a true blessing working on and learning about food storage.  I hope that all of you will continue working on yours - remember baby steps are the best way to put your food storage together. 

Have a wonderful and safe holiday!

Paula Edmonds

No comments:

Post a Comment